Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
Vous souhaitez progresser en anglais ? Testez nos cours d'anglais gratuitement !
The dog ended up getting sick, because the needle was not properly sterilized. Le chien a fini par tomber malade, parce que la seringue n'était pas bien stérilisée.
UK: Pim? Who's Pim? My name is Jim. Do try to pronounce it properly!
US: My computer doesn't work, perhaps I didn't connect it properly.
- "I can't talk properly, so I use clicking sounds to communicate."
- "We never had a chance to properly finish our lunch, and I'd love to see him again sometime."
- "Go to a decent tailor and get measured properly."
- "I understand that some people have difficulty with their bowel movements (a direct result of eating too much unhealthy food), but if the bathrooms were cleaned properly, then this would be their problem, not everyone else's."
- "Please treat Hannah with respect: when you go under her desk to check the cables, don't check to see if her legs are properly connected too."
- "If you want to be taken seriously, you must speak properly."
- "I'll also want to see your products are properly labeled and correctly stored."
- "I personally have numerous allergies which prevent me from smelling properly -"
- "I would also like someone to set up her email account, check that all the cables are plugged in properly to her P."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Properly' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Properly' ? Partagez-le avec nous !