Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
somewhere: quelque part
- "Somewhere in London, I think."
- "Edward, why don't you just disinfect the phones and uh, go somewhere else."
- "I understand that we make this perfume in some obscure country, somewhere called."
- "I'm sending over some of Edward Moon's hair, and, well, you already have my DNA on file somewhere, I suppose."
- "How about we break for this morning and continue over lunch and drinks somewhere?"
- "He's trying to hit the ball somewhere where it won't be caught."
- "We can stick the barbie in the truck and go somewhere interesting!"
- "Why don't you try somewhere like Melbourne?"
- "There must be a pharmacy somewhere in the airport: buy yourself one of those inflatable travel pillows and some sleeping pills."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Somewhere' ? Partagez-le avec nous !