a Spaniard: un(e) Espagnol(e)
- "Bruno : Those Spaniards are stalling on our building permit."
France Germany Spainthe world."
- "Rocio del Carmen in Madrid, Spain"
- "Tomatoes grown in Spain and transported to the UK have much less of an impact than the same tomatoes grown in greenhouses in the UK, which require electricity to light and heat them."
- "Brian : Of course, sir, the new factory in Spain: it's going to be the biggest and most modern manufacturing plant in the world!"
- "You remember the new factory we wanted to build in Spain?"
- "The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain"
- "For years, the British have been buying up homes in countries such as Italy, Spain, and France."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Spain' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !