Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
the speed: la vitesse
- "I await a speedy explanation and full apology from you."
- "The speed limit is 65 miles per hour, not, 97!"
- "At what speed should I play a 7-inch disc?"
- "a 7-inch disc plays at the speed of 45 rpm (revolutions per minute);"
- "For the past two weeks, there have been constant thunderstorms here, and the winds have reached speeds of 200 miles per hour, which usually indicates that there's a tornado on its way."
- "The speed of the collapse of the dollar is key."
- "Philip : Hey hey, Speedy Gonzales!"
- "The second part of the scam, and the part which is helping it to spread at such frightening speeds, is the attachment."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Speed' ? Partagez-le avec nous !