Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
the speed: la vitesse
- "The second part of the scam, and the part which is helping it to spread at such frightening speeds, is the attachment."
- "The speed of the collapse of the dollar is key."
- "I await a speedy explanation and full apology from you."
- "a 7-inch disc plays at the speed of 45 rpm (revolutions per minute);"
- "Philip : Hey hey, Speedy Gonzales!"
- "For the past two weeks, there have been constant thunderstorms here, and the winds have reached speeds of 200 miles per hour, which usually indicates that there's a tornado on its way."
- "The speed limit is 65 miles per hour, not, 97!"
- "At what speed should I play a 7-inch disc?"
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Speed' ? Partagez-le avec nous !