sushi: le sushi
a sushi bar, restaurant: un restaurant de sushi
- "I know a great sushi bar just around the corner from the building."
- "In fact, I don't even know if Bob can pronounce the word "sushi"."
- "We make sushi, sashimi and yakitoris."
- "Restaurant worker : Some sushi?"
- "Do they like caviar? Sushi? Nachos?"
- "Restaurant worker : But we sell sushi, not pizza."
- "We have your laboratory surrounded by a team of 300 highly trained military operatives, 50 ninjas on loan from a sushi restaurant, 17 Apache helicopters and 3 cats that followed us here."
- "The poor thing had to go out for sushi at about 4PM because she was so hungry."
- "In fact, I don't even know if Bob can pronounce the word "sushi", let alone eat it."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Sushi' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !