Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
a swimsuit, bathing suit: un maillot de bain
The new swimsuit collection is great. La nouvelle collection de maillot de bain est géniale.
UK: Don't forget to bring your swimsuit. There's a pool at the house.
US: The new swimsuit collection is great. Ok.
- "This weekend promises to be an interesting one, so bring a positive attitude and a bathing suit."
- "I'll bring my swimsuit though!"
- "I have a swimsuit competition to judge this afternoon, I really should get going."
- "underwear swimsuits or food which has already been bitten."
- "Before we get started, I'd like to remind you that tomorrow's activities include camel boxing, camel racing, and of course the camel swimsuit competition!"
- "If you're in Hawaii, it's time to put on your swimsuits and head to the beach, because this weekend we'll have highs in the mid 80's with no clouds in sight."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Swimsuit' ? Partagez-le avec nous !