Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
(I'll pay for dinner) this time: (Je vais payer pour le dîner) cette fois-ci
- "So I assume you'll be taking more this time."
- "Brian : Okay, Mr. Delavigne, we're going to record another message, and this time I want you to focus on energy, and the vibe you're giving to your callers."
- "This time, I'd like you to concentrate on being both sincere and professional."
- "Don't forget to bring the doctor's note this time, Cheeter."
- "And this time, please brush your teeth before you go to bed."
- "We'll be using conference room A this time, that's on the 15th floor on the left hand side, next to the elevators."
- "Bartender : What will it be this time, kid?"
- "You've got to fire Woody this time."
- "Hannah : Not this time thanks, it's a bit scary."
- "But this time give me your best sales pitch!"
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'This time' ? Partagez-le avec nous !