Traduction To be right
Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
to be right: avoir raison
The customer is always right. Le client a toujours raison.
- "Yeah, you're right."
- "Harold : I guess you're right."
- "Bruno : By golly you're right!"
- "Hannah : Well, even if you're right for this example, an encyclopedia isn't about cows, it's about complicated things like politics, or history, or language."
- "I'm afraid to say you were right."
- "General Rainbow Child : You're right!"
- "Warbuckle : Hey Philip, your prediction was right – this New Year's party is full of beautiful women!"
- "Hey Jean, it looks like you were right!"
- "Even though you were right to voice your concerns about Doris May's recent dip in performance, I cannot condone the manner in which you did it."
- "Philip : Oh my god, you're right!"
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'To be right' ? Partagez-le avec nous !