To be right
Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
to be right: avoir raison
The customer is always right. Le client a toujours raison.
- "Harold : I guess you're right."
- "I'm afraid to say you were right."
- "General Rainbow Child : You're right!"
- "Yeah, you're right."
- "Philip : Oh my god, you're right!"
- "Even though you were right to voice your concerns about Doris May's recent dip in performance, I cannot condone the manner in which you did it."
- "Hey Jean, it looks like you were right!"
- "Bruno : By golly you're right!"
- "Warbuckle : Hey Philip, your prediction was right – this New Year's party is full of beautiful women!"
- "Hannah : Well, even if you're right for this example, an encyclopedia isn't about cows, it's about complicated things like politics, or history, or language."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'To be right' ? Partagez-le avec nous !