Tradução & Definição
to accept (a gift): aceitar (um presente)
I accepted an offer of marriage yesterday, but today I have changed my mind. Eu aceitei um pedido de casamento ontem, mas hoje mudei de ideia.
- "Are we willing, to accept the terms and conditions of our arrangement?"
- "Please accept my apology"
- "You don't accept money?"
- "Now, ideally you would retrieve the hair of an American black bear, but, as I am a generous and kind man, I will also accept grizzly bear hair."
- "The owners of Bruno and Horatio's Miracle Juices have not yet decided whether or not to accept the offer."
- "I accept."
- "I think we'd all do well to accept that Bruno isn't going to come back anytime soon."
- "I am happy to accept the sandals... and the socks."
- "I accept your terms."
- "Still, Miracle Juices' founders, Bruno Delavigne and Horatio Oléré, have refused to accept the initial terms of the offer, leading to prolonged bargaining sessions behind closed doors."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Accept' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!