Tradução & Definição
to accept (a gift): aceitar (um presente)
I accepted an offer of marriage yesterday, but today I have changed my mind. Eu aceitei um pedido de casamento ontem, mas hoje mudei de ideia.
- "I accept your terms."
- "Are we willing, to accept the terms and conditions of our arrangement?"
- "We would be honored if you would consider accepting our humble invitation to be the speaker at this year's dinner and conference."
- "I think we'd all do well to accept that Bruno isn't going to come back anytime soon."
- "I am happy to accept the sandals... and the socks."
- "Still, Miracle Juices' founders, Bruno Delavigne and Horatio Oléré, have refused to accept the initial terms of the offer, leading to prolonged bargaining sessions behind closed doors."
- "Now, ideally you would retrieve the hair of an American black bear, but, as I am a generous and kind man, I will also accept grizzly bear hair."
- "The owners of Bruno and Horatio's Miracle Juices have not yet decided whether or not to accept the offer."
- "Please accept my apology"
- "I accept."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Accept' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...