Tradução & Definição
across (the world, the country): através (do mundo, do país)
- "I haven't prepared a speech, and I really don't like flying across the country on such short notice."
- "Do you judge a man on the vintage of wine he serves after vigorously chasing a fox across the English countryside?"
- "No, I am scared for the people of this nation, and others across the planet."
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
- "They are both a source of mystery and curiosity for people across the world."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Across the world' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!