Tradução & Definição
an action: uma ação, uma atividade
- "Please consider this letter as a formal demand for payment, following prolonged lack of action on your part."
- "As far as the numerous traffic violations incurred by Mr. Marron, I can only suggest that the vast societal and cultural differences between his native country (France) and ours played a significant part in his actions."
- "Once again, I am truly sorry for any inconvenience that my actions or words might have caused."
- "I apologize for the delay in this action on my part."
- "Bruno : Actually Tinkerbell has something else in mind for this evening... a little "action"... if you know what I mean."
- "I'd like to highlight the following commendable actions"
- "Your actions were unforgivable, and I have only one more thing to say to you."
- "Bruno has decided not to take any disciplinary action for this massive error in judgment, however he has decided that you should undergo a mandatory session with me in HR for some pointers."
- "They're ready for action, all they need is my green light."
- "After right-clicking on an object, you have the option to perform many different actions."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Action' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!