Tradução & Definição
to add (an opinion): adicionar, acrescentar (uma opinião), somar
- "Next time we'll add some weight to the bar."
- "And I also would like to add that your wig is very distinguished, and grey, and dusty-"
- "(delete as applicable - please add further information)"
- "Let's add some humour in there."
- "Jean, check out these fancy idioms to add some colour to your future conversations!"
- "I should add that the foundation will of course have a chairman, and that chairman will be my daughter."
- "Michael will be visiting all of you, finding ways to add a song and a dance to your jobs."
- "Another airport official confirmed that Delavigne was inebriated, adding "He told his entourage to get on the ship and bring the wine, saying that it was time to "take this party to the motherf***in skies"."
- "(For reasons of decency, I added the box to Framboise's diagram)."
- "Man : It's almost perfect, computer, but let's add the final touch: music."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Add' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!