Tradução & Definição
to add (an opinion): adicionar, acrescentar (uma opinião), somar
- "(delete as applicable - please add further information)"
- "Man : It's almost perfect, computer, but let's add the final touch: music."
- "Next time we'll add some weight to the bar."
- "Michael will be visiting all of you, finding ways to add a song and a dance to your jobs."
- "(For reasons of decency, I added the box to Framboise's diagram)."
- "Jean, check out these fancy idioms to add some colour to your future conversations!"
- "I should add that the foundation will of course have a chairman, and that chairman will be my daughter."
- "Another airport official confirmed that Delavigne was inebriated, adding "He told his entourage to get on the ship and bring the wine, saying that it was time to "take this party to the motherf***in skies"."
- "And I also would like to add that your wig is very distinguished, and grey, and dusty-"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Add' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...