Tradução & Definição
all day long or all day: o dia todo, durante todo o dia
All day long, he sits here and watches TV. Durante todo o dia, ele senta aqui e assiste televisão.
- "(Drink all day)"
- "You've been complaining about the pain all day!"
- "Brent : So you're telling me that I could be sitting at home all day, and I'll receive half my salary?"
- "We drink all day"
- "Philip : Life is a highway, I wanna ride it all night long!"
- "Life is a highway, I wanna ride it all night long."
- "Would that we could practice irregular verbs over a candlelit dinner, with Larry White's baritone voice urging us onward until our evening comes to a climax, conjugating verbs in multiple tenses all night long!"
- "At 5.07PM I had to leave the meeting room as I hadn't been to the toilet all day."
- "Ok, I'll be thinking about you all day."
- "Philip : Well I can't stay here drinking coffee all day."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'All day long' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!