Tradução & Definição
to allocate: alocar, distribuir (recursos, por exemplo)
The government allocated a small sum of money for us to complete our documentary on the flying squirrel. O governo repassou uma pequena verba para nós conculirmos o documentário sobre o esquilo voador.
- "And then I'm supposed to have a meeting with Philip and talk about the sales budget for the next quarter, and I just know he's going to ask me for more stuff that I can't afford to allocate him, and - well - you know what Philip's like, and... It's just too much, mommy!"
- "We will be allocating significant resources to its development: money, equipment, personnel."
- "Your company's plan allows you to increase or decrease your monthly pay-in at any time, as well as to re-allocate the investments of your plan."
- "Consequently, I have decided to cancel the statue project, and give the allocated money for the statue to charity."
- "Several departments, including Sales and Production, did not spend all of the money they were allocated at last year's budget approval meeting."
- "But I fought tooth and nail, and managed to allocate funds for the following items"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Allocate' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!