Tradução & Definição
to answer (a question): responder, replicar, contestar (uma pergunta)
Answer me! Me responde!, Responda-me!
to answer the phone atender o telefone
an answer: uma resposta, uma réplica
- "Brian : Chuk-Chuk, I am looking for answers."
- "I don't want to jump to conclusions, but the answer is clearly "yes"!"
- "And now, without further ado, I'd like to present tonight's main event - our expert camel panel, who will answer all your questions about our favorite mammal, the camel."
- "If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them. If there are any comments, I'd love to hear them. Who's first?"
- "Answer me, Greg, this part of the song is interactive!"
- "Answers: an LP is a long playing record (size 12 inches, played at 33⅓ rpm);"
- "Horatio : I don't answer your questions!"
- "Chuk-Chuk : Brother Jones, sometimes the answer you are seeking is the question itself."
- "The tree of mystery has the power to answer one question."
- "Report to me, there's some questions you'll have to answer."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Answer' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!