Tradução & Definição
an argument (against the death penalty): um argumento (contra a pena de morte)
an argument (between two people): uma discussão (entre duas pessoas)
- "Polly told me that there was an argument last night, and that you two were having a meeting this morning."
- "Enriqué : Brent, I hear this argument from Americans all the time, and I think it's a cultural issue more than anything else."
- "I'll now hear your arguments."
- "At 2.20pm Luna DeLune claims to have seen Icarus Quincy and Bruno having a heated argument by the coffee machine."
- "Judge : Well, personally I found that argument quite convincing, but, I suppose that legally, you're entitled to defend yourself, Mr. Delavigne."
- "Wow, what an argument!"
- "If someone isn't hearing my argument, I just turn up the volume until I get a sale."
- "to talk until you're blue in the face - to talk for a very long time without people listening to your arguments"
- ""Facts" will not be used in my arguments."
- "An additional argument is that foods obtained within a 150 mile (240 km) radius of your home will likely taste better than those which have been packaged, flown, shipped or driven over longer distances."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Argument' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!