Tradução & Definição
as for (myself): quanto a (mim), no que (me) concerne, com relação a (mim)
As for Horatio, tell him that I'll deal with him later. Quanto ao Horatio, diga a ele que eu irei me ocupar dele mais tarde
- "As for being close to public transport, I don't think it could have been any closer to the railroad tracks."
- "As for crashing into the ocean, it's something I'd like to avoid."
- "As for your dog Stink, I can prove he's crazy."
- "As for nap time, I'm afraid I remain unconvinced of its efficacy."
- "As for the area around the building's entrance, I am pretty confident that the bike is resting on public property."
- "As for your sexist comments, I am willing to consider them as jokes made in poor taste in the heat of the moment."
- "As for the fragrance, I'm no expert, but it smells similar enough to merit a closer analysis from our experts."
- "Lawyer : As for the tax evasion, I've made an appointment with the best accountant in town tomorrow at 10.00 am, at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Lawyer : As for the tax evasion, I've made an appointment with the best accountant in town tomorrow at 10.00 am, at the Delavigne Corporation... I'll see you there?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'As for' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!