Tradução & Definição
as soon as possible (ASAP): o quanto antes, assim que possível
A.S.A.P. é a abreviação de as soon as possible.
UK: You must phone the boss A.S.A.P.! And by that, I mean as soon as possible.
US: I'll call him A.S.A.P., which means as soon as possible.
- "In closing, we would be pleased if you would give us your reply as soon as possible."
- "I'll get in touch with you as soon as I can."
- "Bruno : Dr. Gilchrist, I arrived as soon as I could."
- "I'll be there as soon as I can, and give him the good coffee."
- "Please leave your name, number and a detailed message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible."
- "We want them to believe that you truly regret missing their call, and that you will do your best to call them back as soon as you are able."
- "RSVP ASAP, OK?"
- "My future plans are to leave the city as soon as possible, assume a new identity and start a new life in a murder-free area."
- "Send over the results as soon as possible."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'As soon as possible' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...