Tradução & Definição
(I can't answer the phone) at the moment: (Eu não posso atender o telefone) no momento
We use a similar expression to refer to past events: At that moment (in time), I was scared for my life.
- "We're looking for surf instructors on the Yorke Peninsula at the moment."
- "You are too angry to talk to someone at the moment, so you will be placed on hold until you have calmed down a bit."
- "But as you know, I'm working two jobs at the moment."
- "Actually, that suits me – the Australian Dollar is down against the US Dollar at the moment."
- "Well this "app" I'm using at the moment is quite exciting."
- "I'm probably photocopying or making coffee at the moment, but please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I get permission to use the phone again."
- "Moira McDonald is breastfeeding at the moment, but we do have our business correspondent, Janine Overtime, here."
- "We're not here at the moment."
- "Xavier : What are you doing at the moment, Brian?"
- "He's in a meeting at the moment."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'At the moment' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!