Tradução & Definição
to attach (something to something): juntar, atar (alguma coisa em outra)
I'm very attached to her Sou muito unido a ela.
to attach a file (to an email): anexar um arquivo (a um e-mail)
- "Anyhow, you'll find the results of the blood tests attached."
- "See attached file for some of my favorites."
- "Attached: finance_report_preview."
- "I have taken the liberty of attaching the contact information of a consulting group which organizes Corporate Team-Building events at reasonable prices."
- "ATTACHED Results of blood test."
- "Your business card was attached to the patient's buttocks with chewing gum. He refuses to reveal his name, and broke a fire-extinguisher during check in."
- "As you can see from the attached photo, my physical transformation is nothing short of godlike."
- "MP3 attached to the report."
- "Robot : Because citizens get very attached to songs about their country, and they don't like it when their music becomes a tribute to one's egomania."
- "I've attached a spreadsheet that will help me select the best day for the picnic."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Attach' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!