Tradução & Definição
an attachment (to an email): um (arquivo) anexado
(You will find my resume) attached to this letter, to this email: (Você encontrará meu currículo) anexado a esta carta, a este email
the attachment (we have for someone): o apego, o afeto (que sentimos por alguém)
UK: I'm sorry, but I can't open the email attachment.
US: I have a strong attachment to New York, it will be difficult to leave.
- "delete emails with large attachments, or detach and delete the attachments"
- "I'd like to think that you all take an interest in the development of new products, so consider this focus group an opportunity to reinforce the attachment you feel for them already."
- "I am sending a list of additional services ChinaCorp can provide, as an attachment to this email."
- "We have done our best to reduce the size of our own email accounts by deleting emails older than 90 days, as well as emails with large attachments or animal photos."
- "Attachment: ItineraryDelavigne."
- "The second part of the scam, and the part which is helping it to spread at such frightening speeds, is the attachment."
- "Attachment: Initiatives."
- "- Never open attachments from people you don't know, obviously."
- "Attachment: DCInboxData."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Attachment' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!