Tradução & Definição
to attack (sbdy): atacar, agredir (alguém)
an attack: um ataque
- "No I think it says bear attack."
- "No, I think it says "bear attack"."
- "At approximately 15:00, 26th July 2011, a shark attack off of Bondi Beach resulted in one fatality."
- "vicious bear attack"
- "Philip : Bear attack."
- "On the beach, white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "Incident type: SHARK ATTACK (CLASSIC)"
- "On the beach, a lot of white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "I was on the phone with a very important client, about to close a six-figure deal, when Stink attacked my leg."
- "By now, you've no doubt read the newspapers: devastating earthquakes, deadly floods, fatal epidemics, terrorist attacks, destructive hurricanes and death tolls in the thousands, and that's just on the front page!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Attack' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!