Tradução & Definição
to benefit from (advice): beneficiar-se, tirar proveito (de um conselho)
Try to benefit from your father's connections to get a new job. Tente tirar proveito dos contatos do seu pai para conseguir um novo emprego.
- "Susie : Well, the main point here is that European borders are expanding at a rapid rate and everyone wants to benefit from the economic security that the EU provides."
- "I think you'd benefit from remembering how many millions of people on this planet go hungry every day."
- "We have always benefited from a healthy tourist industry, and as long as our city remains an attractive tourist destination we will continue to do so."
- "It shows that we're really getting somewhere if you're benefiting from our little chats."
- "Government officials hope to boost the stagnant economy by postponing the holiday until the 31st, and thereby benefiting from increased consumer activity up until the New Year."
- "Peace and unconditional love will benefit from deep discounts at stores worldwide."
- "Susie : Please, why don't you deliver a positive message that these children might benefit from?"
- "Nevertheless, we thought you could benefit from a friendly reminder as to the rules of the facility"
- "Aren't they just trying to benefit from some good press and cover up the damage that they're doing themselves?"
- "It is therefore only natural that birds should benefit from the same protection and fashion sense as us."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Benefit from' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!