Tradução & Definição
My best friend (is a fish): Meu melhor amigo (é um peixe)
- "I speak with a fancy little accent and my best friend is the Queen of England."
- "Horatio, you are my best friend in the entire world."
- "The gardener's best friend: only 24.95."
- "I have been living in America for 23 years now, and I am incapable of using a telephone... and my best friend is a monkey!"
- "You will always be my number one best friend Bruno."
- "After my maternal grandfather died, my mother's mother, my grandmother, got remarried to the best friend of her husband's best man from their wedding."
- "He's been your best friend for years and years."
- "I've recently purchased a book by Oliver Jamie, the famous chef, and he's my new best friend."
- "I had to cancel 3 meetings, a king's coronation and my best friend's pregnancy just to fit you in."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Best friend' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!