Tradução & Definição
to bring (something): trazer (algo)
Esse verbo é irregular
I bring / I brought / I have brought
to bring (somebody somewhere): levar (alguém a algum lugar)
UK: Please could you bring me a present back from your holiday?
US: I brought you back a snake from Africa.
- "I've brought my boss, Mr. Gidyeon, for his, um, routine medical test."
- "Here in Electric Ladyland we are dedicated to the art of satisfaction, and we are skilled in bringing enjoyment to all."
- "Another airport official confirmed that Delavigne was inebriated, adding "He told his entourage to get on the ship and bring the wine, saying that it was time to "take this party to the motherf***in skies"."
- "Harold : So, ladies and gentlemen, you're probably wondering why I've brought you all the way up to the North Pole."
- "Horatio : Hey Fonzie, I brought you a big pizza pie!"
- "Did you bring them?"
- "Bruno : I said 'I hope they bring us many snails'."
- "Brian : Sir, I brought you your briefcase just as you asked."
- "I'll bring you back a souvenir from the airport!"
- "Shall I bring some tea, perhaps some biscuits with honey?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Bring' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!