Tradução & Definição
to bring (something): trazer (algo)
Esse verbo é irregular
I bring / I brought / I have brought
to bring (somebody somewhere): levar (alguém a algum lugar)
UK: Please could you bring me a present back from your holiday?
US: I brought you back a snake from Africa.
- "Did you bring them?"
- "Brian : Sir, I brought you your briefcase just as you asked."
- "Bruno : I said 'I hope they bring us many snails'."
- "I'll bring you back a souvenir from the airport!"
- "Here in Electric Ladyland we are dedicated to the art of satisfaction, and we are skilled in bringing enjoyment to all."
- "He was known as the "Father of Fragrance", but it was his grandson Bruno who brought international recognition to the Delavigne name."
- "Another airport official confirmed that Delavigne was inebriated, adding "He told his entourage to get on the ship and bring the wine, saying that it was time to "take this party to the motherf***in skies"."
- "Shall I bring some tea, perhaps some biscuits with honey?"
- "Harold : So, ladies and gentlemen, you're probably wondering why I've brought you all the way up to the North Pole."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Bring' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!