Tradução & Definição
to check in (to, at a hotel): dar entrada, registrar-se, hospedar-se (em um hotel)
to check in on (someone, something): ter/receber notícias (de alguém, de alguma coisa), atualizar, verificar
to check in with (someone, something): checar com, verificar com, dar notícias sobre (alguém, alguma coisa)
check in: a conta, a fatura, local de registro (da chegada, das malas, etc.)
- "We'll check in again next week."
- "We'll check in again for an update soon."
- "Let's check in right away with my favorite correspondent, Enrique De la Cruz, who's joining us right now from the Azteca stadium in Mexico City."
- "This morning we're going to check in with our European correspondent Rupert Kensington, who is joining us from.."
- "- You can check in any time between 3PM and 3.30PM."
- "Before we go any further, let's check in with our "eye in the sky", Ray Upton for a quick traffic report."
- "Enrique : That's all I've got for you guys right now, I'll check in with you tomorrow."
- "Icarus : Excuse me gentlemen, I think we should probably get out of here and check in to the hotel."
- "Your business card was attached to the patient's buttocks with chewing gum. He refuses to reveal his name, and broke a fire-extinguisher during check in."
- "I am unable to reach you by telephone, so I am writing you this email in regards to a patient who checked in at 3 AM this morning."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Check in (hotel)' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!