Tradução & Definição
to count: contar, enumerar, incluir, contabilizar
Not counting distant cousins, there are 40 people in my family. If you include them there are over 500! Há 40 pessoas na minha família se você não contar os primos distantes. Se inclui-los somam mais de 500 pessoas!
to count on someone: contar com alguém, confiar e depender de alguém
You can count on me. Você pode contar comigo.
a (medal) count: uma contagem, uma soma (de medalhas)
- "Icarus : Well, on December 12th, 1983, I forgot to count them and my mother left me."
- "Perhaps it would be quicker if you used this device to count the perfumes - the workers call it the "stock counter"."
- "I set the device to count the bottles are leaving the warehouse."
- "Icarus : 4.63 times as much in fact, not counting your monthly bonuses."
- "Loincloths do not count as clothing."
- "Icarus : Oh I just thought I'd have a look around, you know, count some perfume bottles, that sort of thing."
- "Well I guess I'll just have to count them. This is my favorite part of the job!"
- "Lotsa Medals : Well, Brent, I'm not sure those are everyone's concerns, but after one week of competition, Germany leads the medal count with 9 medals: 3 gold, 4 silver and 2 bronze, closely followed by the US and France with 8 and 7 total medals respectively."
- "Campaigning for the environment, counting money."
- "Icarus : Umm, if you really want to know, I'm counting my paper-clips."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Count' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...