Tradução & Definição
to decide: decidir, escolher, concluir
undecided: indeciso, incerto
Our last campaign targeted undecided voters. Nossa última campanha dirigia-se aos eleitores indecisos.
We are still undecided about who will hire. Nós ainda não decidimos quem vamos contratar.
- "Only God decides who goes to hell."
- "On an interim basis, I have decided to leave full control of the Delavigne Corporation to..."
- "You need to decide right now: where do your loyalties lie?"
- "I've made a decision, however, and rather than follow in my grandfather's footsteps, and live his dream, I've decided to pursue my own dream. Ladies and gentleman, I've decided to become..."
- "The European leaders and I were trying to decide if we should invade Andorra."
- "I decided to ring them up for a night on the town."
- "Bruno : I decided to embark on a mission to study the dolphin in its natural habitat."
- "I have impulsively decided to cancel the private plane flight with Horatio planned for this month."
- "This is very hard for me to say, but I have decided to stay here."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Decide' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!