Tradução & Definição
to decide: decidir, escolher, concluir
undecided: indeciso, incerto
Our last campaign targeted undecided voters. Nossa última campanha dirigia-se aos eleitores indecisos.
We are still undecided about who will hire. Nós ainda não decidimos quem vamos contratar.
- "We're going to decide who has the craziest way of speaking."
- "I've made a decision, however, and rather than follow in my grandfather's footsteps, and live his dream, I've decided to pursue my own dream. Ladies and gentleman, I've decided to become..."
- "I have impulsively decided to cancel the private plane flight with Horatio planned for this month."
- "Bruno (Mitch) : I've decided to give up my position as lifeguard of this beach to pursue a musical career."
- "On an interim basis, I have decided to leave full control of the Delavigne Corporation to..."
- "Bruno : I decided to embark on a mission to study the dolphin in its natural habitat."
- "I decided to ring them up for a night on the town."
- "Gidyeon, as your personal assistant, I've decided to make a very special appointment for you."
- "This is very hard for me to say, but I have decided to stay here."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Decide' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!