Tradução & Definição
to decide: decidir, escolher, concluir
undecided: indeciso, incerto
Our last campaign targeted undecided voters. Nossa última campanha dirigia-se aos eleitores indecisos.
We are still undecided about who will hire. Nós ainda não decidimos quem vamos contratar.
- "Gidyeon, as your personal assistant, I've decided to make a very special appointment for you."
- "I can't decide what to wear: The purple shirt with green stripes, or the orange shirt with silver spots... My meeting with Philip Cheeter is in half an hour."
- "Bruno (Mitch) : I've decided to give up my position as lifeguard of this beach to pursue a musical career."
- "Though I am still mourning Stink (a period which will last 40 days and 40 nights), I have decided to communicate to you my wishes for your atonement."
- "But I decided to come back to life because I got hungry."
- "This is very hard for me to say, but I have decided to stay here."
- "We're going to decide who has the craziest way of speaking."
- "Bruno : I decided to embark on a mission to study the dolphin in its natural habitat."
- "I've made a decision, however, and rather than follow in my grandfather's footsteps, and live his dream, I've decided to pursue my own dream. Ladies and gentleman, I've decided to become..."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Decide' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...