Tradução & Definição
a delay: um atraso, uma demora
We apologize for the delay. Pedimos desculpas pelo atraso.
to delay: atrasar, demorar, retardar
My flight has been delayed. Meu voo atrasou.
UK: Brutish Airways was very kind to apologise for the delay.
US: Yes, but we've been delayed at this airport for three months!
- "In the event of a layover due to a delayed flight, hotel accommodation will be provided within the airport."
- "Train number 98756 from London to Paris is delayed due to water on the tracks."
- "In the event of a delay of more than 3 hours, refreshments will be available."
- "Sorry for the confusion, I think I must have delayed jet lag or something."
- "Announcement 1 : Ladies and gentlemen, train number 98756 from London to Paris is delayed due to water on the tracks."
- "Don't delay!"
- "-Our server is at 99.9% full capacity, which causes significant delay in sending and receiving messages."
- "Bruno : My apologies Harold, but the delay couldn't be avoided."
- "We apologize for the short delay."
- "Announcement : Ladies and Gentlemen, we regret to inform you that there are severe delays on the Hammersmith and City line, Circle and District line and the Central line."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Delay' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!