Tradução & Definição
to delete: apagar, excluir
- "Enhance. Delete! Space bar!"
- "I'd appreciate it if this could remain between the two of us, so please delete this email once you've read it."
- "delete archived messages which are no longer necessary"
- "We have done our best to reduce the size of our own email accounts by deleting emails older than 90 days, as well as emails with large attachments or animal photos."
- "delete emails with large attachments, or detach and delete the attachments"
- "You know, emails…sending emails, uh… receiving email, deleting emails"
- "Susie: Other messages like marriage proposals, wire transfers from Nigerian princes, and absolutely all mails from Philip Cheeter, I mark as SPAM or delete immediately."
- "It's over because ( delete as necessary ): I have a wife / I have a sexually transmitted disease / I need space / You're becoming fat / I'm becoming a priest."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Delete' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!