Tradução & Definição
a democracy: uma democracia
to democratize: democratizar
- "Warbuckle's Department Stores will donate a sum of 1 million dollars annually to charitable causes promoting democracy, free trade and open borders in Europe."
- "I'm going away for a few days because I'm bringing Democracy to Peacenikland"
- "Edward : Oh I get it, Democracy is the name of a girl!"
- "When and where are we bringing Democracy?"
- "Democracy's mother is a woman that I want to sleep with."
- "I know the perfect destination to bring Democracy!"
- "Democracy has already been to Kazakhstan, and England is a scary, undeveloped country that we should avoid at all costs."
- "Brian : The daughter's name is Democracy?"
thing with Democracy doesn't work out."
- "I promised her that I would bring Democracy, her daughter, to a small country... like on vacation."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Democracy' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!