Tradução & Definição
the Democratic Party: o partido democrata (partido de centro-esquerda americano)
a Democrat: um democrata, um membro do partido democrata
- "Also, and this is very important, the symbol of the Democratic Party is a donkey."
- "Anyhow, your mission for this week, should you choose to accept it, is to learn as much as you can about your colleagues' political views without offending them. For example, is your colleague a Democrat or a Republican?"
- "The Democrats position themselves to the left on issues of economy and social policy."
- "Jean : I have heard that the Democrats are the good guys."
- "Jean : Bruno, can you tell me about the difference between Democrats and Republicans?"
- "It's actually only the fourth time since 1932 that the Social Democrats haven't held enough seats in the Parliament to lead the government."
- "America has two political parties: Republican and Democrat."
- "The Democrats are also sometimes called "liberals", which originally referred to their strong support of individual rights and liberties."
- "Jean : Excuse me Philip, are you a Democrat?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Democratic party' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!