Tradução & Definição
a department store: uma loja de departamentos (como as "Lojas Americanas")
- "It's that time again: time for our quarterly review of sales of Delavigne products at Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "It could be that the economic downturn in this country is finally having an effect on Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "Warbuckle's Department Stores will donate a sum of 1 million dollars annually to charitable causes promoting democracy, free trade and open borders in Europe."
- "Warbuckle's Department Stores"
- "No matter how much your department stores are grossing every month, there's no way you can stay out of personal debt when you're spending like this."
- "After the Warbuckle sex scandal, the "Department Store massacre", the Warbuckle fake moon landing, and other indiscretions by the retail king, could this be the straw that breaks the camel's back?"
- "He's got department stores from here to..."
- "We are proud to announce sweeping reforms at Warbuckle's department stores in the interest of philanthropy."
- "I didn't know that Warbuckle's Department Stores was in such difficulty."
- "The big meeting with Dillon's Department Stores has been postponed until tomorrow."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Department store' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!