Tradução & Definição
to depend (on or upon somebody, something): depender (de alguém, de algo)
That depends. Isso depende.
I'm depending on you. Conto com você.
I'm depending on you to drive me to the party tomorrow night. My car has broken down. Estou dependendo de você para me levar a festa de amanhã a noite. Meu carro quebrou.
(a) dependable (person): (uma pessoa) confiável
- "Brian : Well, that depends."
- "Janine : It depends on the state but, in general, the payments are stopped after six months."
- "He seems like a solid worker - the kind of guy you can depend on, and he's always free to help you with problems. However, he's sometimes a bit difficult to understand, especially when he's talking about technical issues."
- "Icarus : Stickypedia was created by Willy James in March 2002 - or November 2001 - depending upon which Stickypedia page you look at."
- "Depending on your views, we'll decide whether or not to pursue these ideas and invest in a full-scale campaign, in conjunction with the R & D department."
- "It highlighted the increased attention on corporations who depend on cheap or illegal labor sources to lower production costs."
- "Everything depends on billing - how many hours you spend even thinking about a client."
- "Susie : Well that depends."
- "-Well that depends on where you want to get to."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Depend' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!