Tradução & Definição
devastating: devastador, assolador, desolador
to devastate: devastar, assolar, destruir
- "Hurricane Vanessa continues to wreak havoc all over the American Southeast, another suicide bombing on Mount Placid has caused panic in the Middle East, a new outbreak of avian flu is devastating the chicken industry in Ethiopia."
- "But here's the real problem. Eliminating half of the fishing industry would have a devastating effect on unemployment levels in Northern Scotland."
- "By now, you've no doubt read the newspapers: devastating earthquakes, deadly floods, fatal epidemics, terrorist attacks, destructive hurricanes and death tolls in the thousands, and that's just on the front page!"
- "No human casualties were reported, although it is believed that the goose was unable to survive its devastating injuries."
- "Moira : Here's a quick look at some of the stories we'll be covering today: another devastating flood hits Bangladesh, the economic crisis in Argentina takes a turn for the worse, and an assassination attempt on the Danish Prime Minister has some hilarious consequences."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Devastate' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!