Tradução & Definição
to develop: desenvolver, progredir, evoluir
I've developed some new skills by working as a waiter. Eu desenvolvi habilidades novas trabalhando como garçom.
(So, how did your love affair) develop?: Então, como começou o seu caso de amor?
- "At the same time, Philip developed a talent for sales while travelling door to door with his father and selling first hot dogs, then toasters, and eventually insurance policies."
- "Faced with the threat of a flu pandemic, researchers from Paris have developed a deterrent that could stop the virus from spreading."
- "We will keep you updated on this story as it develops."
- "Susie : The concept was developed by London's finest designers, to create the perfect shopping environment."
- "Voter turnout all over the developed world has been in decline since the 1960's."
- "Over the course of my career, I have developed an array of skills which I am confident you will find directly applicable to the needs of your CEO."
- "Their goal is to promote teamwork and develop "skill sets" which will help us become more confident, more efficient and more focused on the well-being of the entire organization."
- "I've developed a deep understanding of human reactions, which makes me the ideal candidate to interact with customers in a professional, calm and composed fashion."
- "I also work with the production team to develop packaging designs and several other-"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Develop' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!