Tradução & Definição
a direction: uma direção, uma instrução, uma rota
- "Tickets and directions are enclosed."
- "Hopefully, you'll find some much-needed perspective on the direction you've taken professionally."
- "There's a multiple vehicle collision blocking traffic in both directions right now."
- "This will be followed by our customary round-table discussion, where everyone will have a chance to go over this year's figures and talk about the direction in which the company is moving."
- "You're not pointing in any direction."
- "He deduces the direction in which it must have fled."
- "Bruno : It's true that our current methods are cost-effective, but if we're risking the type of negative exposure and financial risk that Susie warns against, I assure you that we will go in a different direction."
- "Excuse me mister, can you give us directions?"
- "The past few weeks have been a very difficult time for me as I considered the direction of my career and whether I should stay with the company where I have worked happily for the last seven years."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Direction' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!