Tradução & Definição
After filling out these forms, you can go directly to the counter. Depois de preencher esses formulários, você pode ir diretamente ao balcão.
The post office is directly across the street from the parking lot. O correio fica bem em frente ao estacionamento.
- "Please allow me now to pose a rhetorical question to all of you: is it normal that I am directly receiving phone calls from customers?"
- "In any case, I prefer to discuss this matter directly with their creator."
- "Allow me to respond to some of this month's suggestions more directly"
- "Over the course of my career, I have developed an array of skills which I am confident you will find directly applicable to the needs of your CEO."
- "My advice is to write an e-mail to Ms. DeLune directly."
- "Please proceed directly to your bus at Gate 6."
- "Why don't you transfer me directly to Mr. Delavigne's voicemail?"
- "Please proceed directly to your bus at Gate 4."
- "A fellow student said "Zack was careful not to throw the candy directly at people, but a caramel square did land quite near my foot"."
- "We take the flavor of Brazil and put it directly into our cows."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Directly' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!