Tradução & Definição
dust: o pó, a poeira
The piano in the attic is covered with dust. O piano que fica no sótão está coberto de poeira.
to dust: tirar a poeira, espanar, varrer o pó
I dusted the house today. Hoje eu tirei o pó da casa.
The computer is a little dusty, but otherwise it's in perfect condition. O computador está um pouco empoeirado, mas está em perfeitas condições.
- "you eliminate the sound of crackling by wiping the dust from the record and needle with a cloth."
- "Especially Norton, I think he's allergic to dust."
- "It's very important to keep the area around your computer clean and free of dust."
- "Horatio : So, the hard disk is the hard drive on the desktop on the top of the desk with no dust!"
- "Horatio : Joan Wayne, you can't stay in this dirty, dusty Old West all your life."
- "Dust them off, buy yourself a record player and have a listen."
- "Horatio : There is no dust."
- "And I also would like to add that your wig is very distinguished, and grey, and dusty-"
- "Estate agent : Yes, as you can smell, the apartment has been unoccupied for some time now, so there is a little dust."
- "It's a little dusty, but it's nothing some aerosol spray and sponge can't fix."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Dust' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!