Tradução & Definição
an entrepreneur: um empresário, um empreendedor
UK: Entrepreneurs need to take risks.
US: The business was started by two entrepreneurs.
- "The world awaits the launch of Mile High Airways, the brainchild of UK entrepreneur Sir Rufus Ruthless."
- "As yet another in a long line of established family businesses succumbs to free-market capitalism, one has to wonder what the future holds for other local entrepreneurs."
- "So I say to all the entrepreneurs gathered here tonight, go out there and network with as many people as you can."
- "Bruno : He wants to celebrate the achievements of San Francisco-based entrepreneurs."
- "I'm going to talk to you today in my role as an "entrepreneur" about the importance of networking, and a theory called the "six degrees of separation" which could help you be as successful and rich as me."
- "Don't miss out on your chance to network with some of America's most influential businesspeople and entrepreneurs."
- "You could call yourself a "businessman", or "entrepreneur" for example..."
- "Entrepreneur! You hear that Rocco?"
- "The Movers and Shakers Foundation cordially invites you to the 12th annual Entrepreneur Business Network Event: 17 May, 7:00PM - 11:00PM, The Bohemian Club, San Francisco."
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Entrepreneur' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!