Tradução & Definição
ethical (behavior): (uma conduta) moral, (um comportamento) ético/decente
Politicians often make ethical claims that have no substance. Os políticos costumam fazer reivindicações morais sem nenhum fundamento.
the ethics: a ética, a moral
Ethics se usa sempre no plural
Where are your ethics in all this? Onde está a sua ética em tudo isso?
professional ethics ética profissional
unethical: imoral, antiético
What you're doing is unethical. O que você está fazendo é imoral!
- "The controversy associated with illegal and unethical cost-cutting methods often leads to customer boycotts and consumer class-action suits."
- "If we are taking part in these sorts of unethical labor practices, and if our involvement in these practices gets into the open, this situation could become a real disaster from a public relations standpoint."
- "Brian : But sir, that would be highly unethical!"
- "International outsourcing is certainly one of the foremost concerns of contemporary business ethics."
- "OILS, the Organization for International Labor Standards, is a (fictional) group which identifies and certifies subcontractors using legal and ethical labor practices."
- "Outsourcing: Cost-Efficient Advantage or Unethical Tool of Exploitation?"
- "The question is whether we will continue to exploit cheap and potentially illegal labor, or whether we should explore more expensive, but more ethical alternatives."
- "Bruno : Susie, you make a very convincing case for using ethical labor, whatever the cost."
- "Notorious for his astute business sense and suspect business ethics, Mazerati has unveiled plans to triple D&C's profits within 6 years."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Ethics' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!