Tradução & Definição
ethical (behavior): (uma conduta) moral, (um comportamento) ético/decente
Politicians often make ethical claims that have no substance. Os políticos costumam fazer reivindicações morais sem nenhum fundamento.
the ethics: a ética, a moral
Ethics se usa sempre no plural
Where are your ethics in all this? Onde está a sua ética em tudo isso?
professional ethics ética profissional
unethical: imoral, antiético
What you're doing is unethical. O que você está fazendo é imoral!
- "OILS, the Organization for International Labor Standards, is a (fictional) group which identifies and certifies subcontractors using legal and ethical labor practices."
- "Brian : But sir, that would be highly unethical!"
- "Bruno : Susie, you make a very convincing case for using ethical labor, whatever the cost."
- "Outsourcing: Cost-Efficient Advantage or Unethical Tool of Exploitation?"
- "International outsourcing is certainly one of the foremost concerns of contemporary business ethics."
- "Notorious for his astute business sense and suspect business ethics, Mazerati has unveiled plans to triple D&C's profits within 6 years."
- "The controversy associated with illegal and unethical cost-cutting methods often leads to customer boycotts and consumer class-action suits."
- "If we are taking part in these sorts of unethical labor practices, and if our involvement in these practices gets into the open, this situation could become a real disaster from a public relations standpoint."
- "The question is whether we will continue to exploit cheap and potentially illegal labor, or whether we should explore more expensive, but more ethical alternatives."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Ethics' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!