Tradução & Definição
an exclusive contract: um contrato de exclusividade
Warbuckle has an exclusive contract to distribute Delavigne perfumes. A Warbuckle tem um contrato de exclusividade para distribuir os perfumes Delavigne.
exclusive: exclusivo, privativo, único
Bruno belongs to many exclusive clubs. Bruno é sócio de vários clubes exclusivos.
an exclusive interview uma entrevista exclusiva
an exclusive: uma exclusividade, um furo de reportagem
- "But of course, if you don't think you're up to the challenge of selling this exclusive product, then..."
- "The point is that I have big plans for this company - we are going to make an exclusive line of perfumes for babies, and naturally the first step is baby testing."
- "Caroline : I've done some research on Delavigne, and I'm fully aware of your current online presence, it's very exclusive."
- "(NASDAQ: IFC) and privately-owned American juice boutique Miracle Juices enter their 85th straight hour, the Peking Duck has obtained an exclusive transcript of a portion of the bargaining sessions."
- "Tomorrow: An exclusive Crawl Street Journal podcast inside the new gallery!"
- "EXCLUSIVE: Leaked transcript of Miracle Juice negotiations emerge online"
- "Today we've been granted the exclusive opportunity to discover the many secrets of his magnificent, splendiferous, fantabulous, audacious, enormous ranch!"
- "As a special treat, we have an exclusive perfume range which is only available in this store."
- "Brent Vanderplop : Welcome back everyone to Radio Rhubarb's exclusive round-the-clock coverage of the Bruno Delavigne disappearance over the Pacific Ocean."
- "The book will be privately published and given to 500 of our most exclusive clients to reward them for their loyalty (and hopefully make us look pretty cool)."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Exclusive contract' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!