Tradução & Definição
an exclusive contract: um contrato de exclusividade
Warbuckle has an exclusive contract to distribute Delavigne perfumes. A Warbuckle tem um contrato de exclusividade para distribuir os perfumes Delavigne.
exclusive: exclusivo, privativo, único
Bruno belongs to many exclusive clubs. Bruno é sócio de vários clubes exclusivos.
an exclusive interview uma entrevista exclusiva
an exclusive: uma exclusividade, um furo de reportagem
- "Brent Vanderplop : Welcome back everyone to Radio Rhubarb's exclusive round-the-clock coverage of the Bruno Delavigne disappearance over the Pacific Ocean."
- "The book will be privately published and given to 500 of our most exclusive clients to reward them for their loyalty (and hopefully make us look pretty cool)."
- "But of course, if you don't think you're up to the challenge of selling this exclusive product, then..."
- "(NASDAQ: IFC) and privately-owned American juice boutique Miracle Juices enter their 85th straight hour, the Peking Duck has obtained an exclusive transcript of a portion of the bargaining sessions."
- "The point is that I have big plans for this company - we are going to make an exclusive line of perfumes for babies, and naturally the first step is baby testing."
- "As a special treat, we have an exclusive perfume range which is only available in this store."
- "Caroline : I've done some research on Delavigne, and I'm fully aware of your current online presence, it's very exclusive."
- "Tomorrow: An exclusive Crawl Street Journal podcast inside the new gallery!"
- "EXCLUSIVE: Leaked transcript of Miracle Juice negotiations emerge online"
- "Today we've been granted the exclusive opportunity to discover the many secrets of his magnificent, splendiferous, fantabulous, audacious, enormous ranch!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Exclusive contract' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!