Tradução & Definição
to exit: sair, partir
an exit: uma saída
- "Northbound traffic on highway one isn't much better: An accident at the Embarcadero exit has traffic completely backed up."
- "Hannah : No, Dave, that's the exit."
- "3:50 PM - Harold exits the elevator on the 14th floor, where he is greeted by Polly Watson."
- "If you'd like to make your way to the exit now please."
- "Visitors will have the opportunity to purchase their favorite perfumes in a retail store situated near the exit, and many of the artworks will be inspired by famous Delavigne scents."
- "( Bruno exits )"
- "The possibility of a Brexit - an exit for Britain from the European Union - is very real, and frankly I'm scared."
- "The novice burglars exited the bank minutes later, and inevitably stepped upon the wet concrete."
- "Last seen : Exiting clubhouse of San Francisco Olympic Club with dog-walker."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Exit' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!