Tradução & Definição
(This car) features (the latest technology): (Este carro) é dotado, possui (as últimas tecnologias)
This commercial features a new shampoo. Este comercial promove um novo xampu.
(a film) featuring (Marilyn Monroe): (um filme) estrelando (Marilyn Monroe)
a feature: uma característica, uma funcionalidade
This year's model has two new features. O modelo deste ano tem duas novas funcionalidades.
a feature (article, program): um artigo, um programa, uma reportagem
UK: The Sunday Roast newspaper is running a feature on me.
US: This movie features lots of good old-fashioned violence.
- "The fleet of Mile High planes features fully reclining seats for every pilot and co-pilot."
- "Art dealer : All of Plazbo's paintings feature squares and circles."
- "However, I do think your readers may be interested in a feature about our new store in London."
- "I spent months trying to convince the journalist to feature us."
- "Bruno : The Park is teeming with wildlife and natural features, from the Old Faithful Geyser to the mountains, lakes, rivers, canyons and forests."
- "Featuring - Horatio, the juggling shaman"
- "They have been featured in such classic films as "ET" and "Alien", though those titles are misleading."
- "Trial runs in towns with high obesity levels have shown that consumers are likely to avoid unhealthy products if they have a picture of an unhealthy body on them. As part of the new regulations, healthier food options will also feature a photo of a slim and sexy person, in an attempt to lure consumers towards these products."
- "Should any submissions be accepted for the ad, a waiver must be signed by the artist giving the company rights to feature it."
- "Good Week/Bad Week is a popular feature in the British tabloid, The Sunday Roast."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Feature' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!