Tradução & Definição
a foot: um pé
Atenção com o plural:feet (os pés)
12 feet: 12 pés (aproxidamente 4 metros)
(We'll go to school) on foot: (Vamos ao colégio) a pé
UK: Why don't you wear a shoe on your left foot?
US: Because my left foot is beautiful. What do your feet look like?
- "It's a game played with a ball that is struck with the foot."
- "Too hard standin' on my own two feet"
- "Luigi's Super Power Pizza has a diameter of 10 feet, and can feed up to 100 people."
- "My feet are so sore."
- "I am going to start with your feet."
- "A fellow student said "Zack was careful not to throw the candy directly at people, but a caramel square did land quite near my foot"."
- "Sergio : Yes Donna, how many inches in a foot?"
- "I'm getting odours of long-weekends in Prague, raspberries crushed under the foot of a unicorn, and a distinct fragrance of lingerie."
- "They say there's a 12-foot swell out there."
- "The ceiling height is 14 feet, and the apartment comes fully furnished."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Foot' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!