Tradução & Definição
fortunate: afortunado, feliz, sortudo
- "In fact, he cannot meet with you during lunch either, so don't bother asking him. Fortunately, however, Bruno does have fifteen minutes free on Friday the 11th of next month."
- "Moira : Fortunately no casualties or damages were reported, although aftershocks were still being felt today."
- "Fortunately she felt the same way."
- "Fortunately, however, a few fragments were spared, and I have put them in the bucket next to this letter."
- "Fortunately, however, Bruno does have fifteen minutes free on Friday, the 11th, of next month."
- "Fortunately for us, most of these efficiency reviews follow the same general format."
- "Fortunately for law enforcement officials, the investigation lasted less than an hour."
- "Fortunately, I was able to locate a log marking the subject's time of arrival and departure each day for the month of August."
- "Both trains derailed, but fortunately nobody was seriously injured."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Fortunate' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!