Tradução & Definição
fortune: a fortuna
- "I left my small village in Guanajuato to seek a fortune for my family."
- "Voiceover : Previously, at the Delavigne Corporation: Lucie Lohan, heiress to the Lohan fortune ran away from the company because the staff wouldn't stop singing."
- "Subject: Your fortune and your future"
- "- The chance to earn your fortune, without working your butt off."
- "I'm losing my fortune!"
- "Edward Marley : Well, you could lose your health, you could lose your soul, you could lose your reputation, you could lose your trousers, you could lose your fortune..."
- "Designed Exsmell spreadsheets to keep track of my personal fortune."
- "Next Tuesday at 3:45, we will be receiving a visit from Lucie M Lohan, heiress to the Lohan fortune and a prospective investor with major connections."
- "Zhi Zhi Wang died of "natural causes" (according to the police report) in 1992, without appointing a successor to the Wang fortune."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Fortune' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!