Tradução & Definição
high: alto, grande, elevado
The adjective high also refers to the state of being intoxicated or on drugs.
to get highficar intoxicado/drogado
the height: a altitude, a elevação, a altura, a estatura
- "With energy prices high, consumers are also reluctant to make costly trips to the shopping mall."
- "Tension in this country is high - riots, protests, and angry tea drinking seem inevitable."
- "I fly like paper, get high like planes."
- "- Aim high!"
- "All of us are on our own path to find a higher state of being."
- "Jump as high as a kangaroo flies when you're wearing Outback Cologne!"
- "The trade-off is that we pay high income taxes."
- "Performance will be high"
- "In spite of my blinding rage and abiding contempt for you, my yoga guru has advised me that expressing myself to you via a letter may prove therapeutic, which is why I am penning the present missive from my retreat, high atop the Himalayan peaks."
- "Lower... lower... lower...higher!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'High' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!