Tradução & Definição
to hurt: (se) machucar, (se) fazer mal
I hurt myself. Eu me fiz mal. (ou "Eu me feri")
Does it hurt? Isso te faz mal/dói?
What he said really hurt me. O que ele disse realmente me machucou.
Esse verbo é irregular
I hurt / I hurt / I have hurt
to get hurt: se machucar, se fazer mal
(a bit of exercise) wouldn't hurt (you!): (um pouco de exercício) não (te) fará mal!
hurt: o mal, a dor, a pena
UK: I hurt my leg skiing.
US: Is it still hurting? I can kick it if you like, to see.
- "Located in a secret offshore location to cut costs and hurt the global economy, your rehabilitation takes place entirely online."
- "We are hoping this initiative will save time and avoid hurt feelings (mainly my own)."
- "I would never hurt your business or our friendship in any way."
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
- "Indignation. Hurt."
- "PS: You'll all need to sign waivers agreeing not to sue if you get hurt or die."
- "But then all of a sudden I stumbled and fell, hurting my ankle."
- "Covers medical bills if you or your passengers are hurt in an accident."
- "When you smile at me, it's like my heart stops working, and then my stomach hurts and I cannot eat anything any more."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Hurt' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!