Tradução & Definição
I'd love to (or "I would love to"): Eu adoraria
I'd love to (play tennis with you): Eu adoraria (jogar tennis com você)
- "Melanie : Yes, I'd love to see you again Icarus."
- "Donna : Yes sir, I would love to go with you!"
- "If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them. If there are any comments, I'd love to hear them. Who's first?"
- "Donna : Oh, I'd love to go with you, Bruno!"
- "Icarus : Well if you have any ideas, I would love to hear them."
- "I'd love to give you a refund, but you need a receipt for that."
- "Listen, I'm going to have to dash, but I'd love to hear how you get on soon."
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'I'd love to' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!